NFT is a prominent development trend of the Crypto market in recent times. In this article, let’s find out what is NFT Art Finance and how to buy NFT Art Finance.
What is NFT?
Mike Winkelmann’s The First 5000 Days was auctioned for more than $69 million, and Larva Labs’ CryptoPunk collection sold for $11.7 million and plenty of artwork. Others are sold at high prices, they are digital assets known as NFTs.
NFT (or Non – Fungible Token) is commonly known to investors as a non-fungible token. Each NFT will represent something unique, not interchangeable. For example, works of art, music, photos, videos, fashion, etc. If DeFi is a prominent and impressive development trend in 2020, NFT is the trend that is storming the Crypto market today. now.
What is NFT Art Finance?
NFT Art Finance is a brand new project developed on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) network. Basically, this project will provide a trading market for investors wishing to buy and sell non-fungible tokens (NFTs). With a built-in hyper-deflation mechanism, NFT Art Finance will provide long-term investors with a source of passive income with the growth expectation of the NFTART token (the project’s utility token).
Some information about the NFTART token:
- Name: NFT Art Finance
- Ticker: NFTART
- Blockchain: Binance Smart Chain
- Token type: Utility Token
- Total Supply: 100 million billion NFTART
Since the NFT Art Finance project is developed on the Binance Smart Chain network, the NFTART token can be stored on cryptocurrency wallets compatible with this blockchain. For example, Trust Wallet, MetaMask, Math Wallet, Ledger Nano X…
How does NFT Art Finance work?
NFT Art Finance allows artists or creators to create NFTs with negligible cost. In particular, with this platform, artists will not be charged listing fees. In addition, NFT creators will receive a commission on each of their works traded after the first sale.
Some unique features of NFT Art Finance:
- Contract ownership is locked on the first day so it cannot be changed by anyone.
- NFTART has a built-in 10% transaction tax, of which 5% transaction fees are burned and the remaining 5% will be paid to the owner. Therefore, when holding more NFTART tokens, holders will have additional sources of passive income.
- NFT Art Finance smart contract is completed and controlled by TechRate.
At the same time, the NFT Art Finance project also has a unique and novel point in the tokenomics of the NFTART token. The project has integrated a hyper-deflation mechanism, in which developers will burn 50% of NFTART tokens from the very beginning. In the process of trading, each transaction will burn another 5%. This means reducing the supply and increasing the value of the remaining tokens.
Detailed NFTART buying guide
Currently, NFTART is being traded on many exchanges, such as MEXC, LBank, PancakeSwap, DigiFinex, Hotbit… In this article, Coinvn will guide you how to buy NFTART on the decentralized exchange PancakeSwap.
Before proceeding to buy NFTART, you need to prepare an account on the Binance exchange and a Trust Wallet account (or those that support BEP-20 tokens). Then follow these instructions:
Step 1: You buy BNB on Binance exchange:
- At the interface of the wallet account on the Binance exchange, you search for the trading pair “BNB/USDT”.
- Next, you enter the quantity and click “Buy BNB” to buy BNB.
- You then check your BNB balance at the “Wallet” tab.
Step 2: You make the order to transfer BNB from Binance to Trust Wallet.
- At the Trust Wallet interface, in the “Wallet” tab, select BNB and then click “Receive”. Then, click “Copy”.
- At the account interface on the Binance exchange, select BNB and then click “Withdraw”. Then, you paste the wallet address as well as enter the amount of BNB you want to withdraw and then click “Confirm”.
- Finally, you perform the required verification.
Step 3: Then you swap BNB to Binance Smart Chain.
- You select the “DEX” tab in the interface of Trust Wallet.
- Then, you enter the amount of BNB to exchange to Binance Smart Chain (as shown) and then click “Convert”.
- Next, in the confirmation section, click “Submit”.
Step 4: At the interface of Trust Wallet, click the “DApps” tab. Then, scroll down and select “PancakeSwap”.
Step 5: Finally, at the interface of PancakeSwap, in the “Swap” section, you can swap Binance Smart Chain to NFTART by entering the amount and then clicking “Enter an amount”.
Detailed NFTART selling guide
To sell NFTART, you follow the steps above in reverse.
Step 1: You swap NFTART to Binance Smart Chain.
Step 2: Next, you swap Binance Smart Chain to another cryptocurrency like BNB, BTC…
Step 3: Finally, you sell these cryptocurrencies on exchanges and earn USDT.
The future of the NFT Art Finance project and the NFTART . token
Currently, NFT is a prominent development trend in the cryptocurrency market. However, there are still many investors concerned about the potential dangers of this digital asset.
As for the NFT Art Finance project, the NFTART token has become more popular and friendly with potential users. At the same time, many sources also said that this project is contacting and cooperating with many exchanges as well as partners to expand the market for NFTART.
In addition, the project’s development team is setting up a separate application for smartphones running on the iOS operating system. This team is trying to provide a way to pay for NFT and buy NFT on their website with a credit card.
However, if you are really interested and want to invest in the project, the Coinvn team hopes that you will spend a lot of time and effort to learn deeply about the Crypto market as well as related knowledge and experience.
Above is all the most useful information about what is NFT Art Finance project. If you have any questions regarding this project in particular or the cryptocurrency market in general, you can contact the team. Good luck for investing!